Harvested in France, Burgundy.
Flavor Notes: This is a mild, fresh-tasting honey that is slightly tangy but not acidic
Serving Suggestions: Enjoy a spoonful of this honey on its own, or spread it thinly on a buttered slice of French stick when you feel like treating yourself to a delicious breakfast or teatime snack.
100% raw honey : all our honeys are analyzed to guarantee you the highest quality and purity. We use cold extraction in the most beekeeping tradition.
- SPRING FLOWERS
Miel Factory invites you to savor spring flower honey, harvested in Burgundy, in France.
This honey will bring you down memory lane, its golden hue and smooth spreading texture will take you back to old days sat back to eat a slice of bread coated in smooth golden honey while laughing with your grandparents. This honey is as emblematic as it is timeless. Its sweet and delicate flavor an its velvety creaminess insure its place among all time favorites.
This is one of the fiurst to be harvested. It is produceed thanks to bees’ work on a variety of different fresh spring flowers. It is often the result of complex mixture between rapespeed flowers, fruit tree flowers and hawthorn flowers. Rapeseed, which is often one of its main components, contains a lot of calcium, thus making it not only a delicious honey but also one with great health properties!
Price/kg : 31,60 €
For 4 people
- 1.2 kg to 1.5 kg of pork ribs
- 100 g of spring flower honey
- 2 small lemons
- Three tablespoons of soy sauce
- Two tablespoons of sesame oil
- Two tablespoons of tomato paste
- Three teaspoons of oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the ribs to have lines of twelve pieces
- After having washed the lemons, take their zest
- Extract the juice from each lemon
- Prepare the marinade mixing the honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, tomato paste, lemon juice and zest, salt, pepper and two teaspoons of oregano.
- Pour the marinade on the ribs. Let rest marinate for an hour.
- Light the oven grill/barbecue
- Remove the pieces of pork from the marinade, drain them.
- Place them on the rack and cook for 30 minutes, turning them over and brushing them every five minutes with marinade left in the dish.
- Place the grilled pieces in a pan and springle them with the leftover oregano and cooking juices.
- Serve hot with rice, corns and or beans.