Harvested in Allier, France.
Flavor Notes: Bramble honey has a delicate forest fragrance and a warm, long-lasting taste
Texture: Liquid, fast crystallization
Serving Suggestions: We recommend this honey for making gingerbread.
100% raw honey: all our honeys are analyzed to guarantee you the highest quality and purity. We use cold extraction in the most beekeeping tradition.
Miel factory invites you to savor its bramble honey. Bramble shrubs are short and stubby. Generally growing at mid altitude, these shrubs; commonly referred to as "mulberry hedges", usually bloom during the month of August. Bramble honey is generally collected in September.
It’s liquid texture, coarse granulation and strong floral notes make for an ideal gingerbread honey.
Price/kg : 36,80 €
For a 500g gingerbread
- 250g of Bramble Honey
- 250g rye flour
-12 cl of milk
-1 pack of dry yeast
-Gingerbread spice mix (cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves)
- Mix the honey and milk. If the honey is hard, slightly heat it.
- Stir together the flour, spices and pack of yeast.
- Slowly add the liquid mixture to the flour one.
- Pour the batter into a cake mold which has been previously buttered and floured
- Bake at 135 ° for 50 minutes
- Let cool before gently unmolding
- Serve the homemade gingerbread cold or toasted with honey and salted butter. .